PHOTOGRAPHER / PETER SOUBBOTNIK
Facebook : Peter Soubbotnik
FASHION STYLIST / BOMBAYSAPHYRPOD
MODEL / TIA @ IMM MODELS
Facebook : Laetitia Tia Genet
HAIR / JONATHAN AMADOR
MAKE UP / SARAH MACHAL
Makeup highlights BY TERRY
- Foundation .Terribly Densiliss N°4
- Blush Glacé N°2
- Khol Terrybly N°1
- Mascara Terrybly N°1
- Eyeshadow Blackstar N°3 et 9
- Lipstick Terrybly (red) N° 202 & terribly (pink) 101
Hair products by / Davines
Davines "more inside" - texturizing dust
Davines "more inside" - sea salt spray
Davines "more inside" - medium hairspray
FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER INTERVIEW
1.What does this collection say about your mindset when you were creating it?
I wanted to show a strong, sexy and glamorous girl with a very stylish attitude who does not need a man.
2. Where do you most often find inspiration? And when you lose it...what do u do to find it?
I find my inspiration in details: textures, shapes that I see or find around me. A small thing can then be the start of something big. When I lose it I just need to see the wonder around me – the world is full of richness.
3. What do you look for and lookout for... when putting together the perfect set team?
It is always challenging to put the best people together for each project and even more to make things happen that you would not have imagined.
4. Why editorial, session work? So many say it’s a dead road... why did you continue to pursue this path?
I can't believe that creation ought to be a dead road – on the contrary it is a gate to your untapped potential.
5. While on set, how do you stay focused?
I get into my role while I am on the set – it's like acting. I am living the shoot in order to be able to get the most out of it.
6. Share with us the most unexpected thing that has happened while on set, good or bad.
The most unexpected thing was during a job in India while I was shooting some still-life images on a beach in the Kerala. I suddenly realized that a whole crowd surrounded me when the sun blacked out. The police had to intervene.
7. Favorite quote or quotes you live by? And how do u apply them to your work? What is your personal mantra?
I live from day to day in sowing the best seeds I can find.
8. Is there anyone experience(s) in particular that you feel has made the biggest impact on your career?
None so far. The best is yet to come!
9. What do you believe is a common mistake within the industry? And what can others do to avoid being a cliché?
The most common mistake is general I would say: is when you take yourself too seriously - in becoming too confident you tend to loose your path and follow the wrong values. You just need to be more self aware.
10. Favorite adult beverage? Why...and when did u first have one?
My favorite beverage is a Nespresso cappuccino – what else ;)