FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER INTERVIEW
1. How does this collection speak to you? How did it come about? What did you want this to say to your audience?
I want to describe a modern doll inside a futuristic place in an aseptic mood to describe the alienation of the human race in a world in witch every people seems alone.
2. What do you find to be the most difficult when bringing a team of artists together to create a cohesive look? How do you pick the right team?
All the team members where perfect so was really easy to work together. I’ve already worked with this team so I was sure about the result.
3. As an editorial artist, what do you feel is one of the biggest mistakes beginners tend to make?
Accessories do matter, pay attention to them.
4. How would you describe your artistic style?
It is really difficult to describe, I try to change the way to take picture every time to find the perfect frame.
5. How do you go about picking the right pieces for the editorial?
With deep research by my stylist to find the right outfits from the new Autumn 2013/Winter 2014 collections to build this story.
6. What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Sometimes I am too much in hurry but I have a great team.
7. What misconceptions do you think outsiders have about fashion/beauty editorials and the business of styling?
Outsiders do not have the perception of the complexity to create a good style.
8. What is your secret to keeping a happy balanced life while following your passion?
To give the right time, in the right moment at the right thing
9. Music feeds the soul and often motivates. What music are you playing while you are shooting?
Ireally love classical music but during the shoot, there normally is dance music playing. It frees the team’s brain!
10. Words to live by?
Olivera @ Woman ManagemenT
FATIMA VAL www.fatimaval.com
0770 LUGLIO 1970 www.0770.it
JEFFREY CAMPBELL www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com
THE TOTHEM www.thetothem.com
NATAR GERGIOU www.natargeorgiou.com
UNGER ATELIER www.ungeratelier.com
STEP FAMILY BUSINESS