Photographer : Kreerath Sunittramat
Stylist : Plu Sayampol
Make up : Torrop Singanipar
Producer : Bank Natdanai
Tyreem @ Major Model Management
Kyle @ Major Model Management
FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER INTERVIEW
1. How does this collection speak to you? How did it come about? What did you want this to say to your audience?
The idea of the editorial came from shopping a gift to my nephew at Toy r us. I saw so many cute toys and dolls. So, I decide to match it with model to create a contrast between masculinity and softness.
2. How do you find the most difficult when bringing a team of artists together to create a cohesive look? How do you pick the right team?
Trust is the most difficult part. Most people love to work with safe idea. I find that taking risk is very challenging. Right team is about chemistry and skill set which everyone puts on to the shooting.
3. As an editorial artist, what do you feel is one of the biggest mistakes beginners tend to make?
I think mistake is very good thing because we can learn from mistake more than success. Everyone makes mistake. Just don’t give it up. Or ever if you give up, you need to stand up again quickly.
4. How would you describe your artistic style?
My style is more toward clean and avant garde. It should be simple, clean with some kind of punch in one image, either from styling or lighting.
5. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Absolutely behind!!!! Nowadays I am very bored of selfie generation where you can see everyone face everywhere. It is also irony that I am doing fashion photography which show face at the same time.
6. What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness – Male model / Strength – Male model
7. What misconceptions do you think outsiders have about fashion and beauty editorials?
Putting red lip color to female model and show male shirtless.
8. What is your secret to keeping a happy life while following your passion?
Love in what you are doing and never give up.
9. Music feeds the soul and often motivates. What music are you playing while you are shooting?
A simple answer is top40 on Pandora. A complicated answer depends on the mood of the shooting.
10. Words to live by?
My work is good, even you do not like someone does!!!