VICTOR NOBLE WWW.VICTOR-NOBLE.NET
OXENA @ FORD MODELS
FEATURED DESIGNER INTERVIEW
1. High Fashion always changing. How do you stay fresh and inspired?
Staying awake and looking around, science is a good way to stay inspired
2. What textures do you like to work with?
Silks and tasmanian wool for the moment to enhance a sensation of second skin.
3. What are your words of wisdom or advice that you have been given that has helped you most?
Keep calm, stay determined and enjoy what you are doing.
4. Anyone mentor you? And what were the most valuable lessons they taught you?
Once as intern I always had to run and get Khiels product for my boss. 1 lesson learned: to start my own (fashion) brand
5. How do you keep your style ahead of game?
I am always curious
6. What have you learned of most value with your experiences as a designer?
Everyday is valued experience and brings something new
7. What’s the design process for you?
The process is simple, research/ inspiration and then design. Imagination is always the most important for me and then comes the technique.
8. Describe your personal style?
9. What sparked your passion for design?
I started to draw at 5 years old and then gravitated into design
10. How did you build your career? (Steps, milestones, etc.)
I still have lots of steps and milestones but so far working hard and using my talent opened a lot of good doors.