Photographer / Fenia Labropoulou
Art direction / Celebrity Skin
facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/ByCelebritySkin?fref=ts
Hair/makeup / Renos Politis –
Model / Lisa @ Ace models
Post production / Ana-Maria Nedelea
Photo assistant / Jacob Nizierski
Styling assistants / Stefanos Pepe / Marios Karavasilis / Salif Confection
Celebrity Skin (designer) / http://www.facebook.com/ByCelebritySkin?fref=ts
Lila Nova (designer) / http://lilanova.gr/
Gkiokan Karad (jewellery) / http://www.facebook.com/gkiokan.karadai
Jeffrey Campbell (shoes) / http://favela.gr/
Ouaretu (designer) / http://www.ouaretu.com/
By Bres (jewellery)
Marios Karavasilis (hats and crowns) http://www.facebook.com/marios.karavasilis.31?fref=ts
FEATURED WARDROBE STYLIST INTERVIEW
1. What does this collection say about your mindset when you were creating it?
You can create fashion through confusion. You can dare to be innovative.
2. Where do you most often find inspiration from? And when you lose it…what do u do to find it?
Arte, theater, cinema, exhibitions, video clips, street fashion. I never lose my inspiration. It is my whole life.
3. What is your favorite styled photo shoot? Why did it stand out to you?
I like my editorials to have a lifeless feeling. Out of this world. Like a picture that stood in time and has been destroyed by time. A goth glam look, edgy and timeless.
4. Why editorial, session work? So many say it’s a dead road… why did you continue to pursue this path?
It’s the only road to express real art.
5. While on set, how do you stay focused?
It’s not difficult. With lots of heavy electronic music and gallons of coffee I keep the concept of the editorial alive in my head all the time.
6. Share with us the most unexpected thing that has happened while on set, good or bad.
I really wanted to work with a supermodel who was in town and when she came and the shoot started it was a real disaster. We had no chemistry at all, I expected more of her that she couldn't give it and we were forced to change her at last minute.
7. Favorite quote or quotes you live by? And how do u apply them to your work? What is your personal mantra?
My motto is dare to wear and dare to create. Every moment every day you can create magic. Life will never be boring again if you think like that.
8. Is there anyone experience(s) in particular that you feel has made the biggest impact on your career?
Since I was very young I watched cinefile movies and I had a crash with Hitchcock’s films.
9. What do you believe is a common mistake within the industry? And what can others do to avoid being a cliché?
To copy cut what is hot / trendy / now / fashionable at this time. It immediately turns it to a cliché.
10. If you could go back to the beginning of your career, what piece of advice would you give your newbie self?
Sky is the limit!
11. Who is your biggest role model and why? What collection stands out in your mind?
Alexander mc Queen and his collection with the human bones.
12. Favorite adult beverage? Why…and when did u first have one?
I never drink alcohol, I don’t smoke, I don't do drugs. I have enjoyed sex from the tender age of 14 and that is my favorite adult beverage.