FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER INTERVIEW
1. How does this collection speak to you?
I think this editorial is full of romance. I love these kinds of editorials, but I like to also try different styles and moods. This editorial should show the romance of Paris.
2. What do you find to be the most difficult when bringing a team of artists together to create a cohesive look? How do you pick the right team?
The most difficult thing is that the team understands your idea for editorial. The team should be in the same line and understand your visions.
3. As an editorial artist, what do you feel is one of the biggest mistakes beginners tend to make?
To be honest, I don’t know. Following your passion and dreams is good advice, everyone learns from mistakes.
4. How would you describe your artistic style?
I think I don’t follow any “style”. I love new challenges!
5. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Of course I love to be behind the camera.
6. What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My greatest weaknesses are candy and chocolate. Everyone says that I am very, very organized while I prepare a shoot, so that is my greatest strength.
7. What is your secret of keeping a happy balanced life while following your passion?
Good food and plenty of sleep!
8. Music feeds the soul and often motivates. What music are you playing while you are shooting?
I love listen to music while I shoot! Often I listen to what’s popular, but personally I love the 50s and 60s!
10. Words to live by?
Get up, work, eat, work, eat, sleep, repeat. Hahaha! It’s a crazy and sick lifestyle, but a good way for success.
Francinne @New-Madison Paris