Photography: Ester Keate
Styling: Tabitha Williamson
Hair and Make-up: Lydia Warhurst using Bumble&Bumble and MAC products
Model: Iris @ Profile
FEATURED WARDROBE STYLIST INTERVIEW
1. What does this collection say about your mindset when you were creating it?
I just wanted some simplicity and a bit of skin
2. Where do you most often find inspiration from? And when you lose it…what do u do to find it?
I find inspiration in everyday things, and if I ever loose it I stop trying to find it.
3. What tool would you never leave the house without? As well as product?
I would never be without a pair of scissors, theres always a loose thread or tag somewhere
4. Why editorial, session work? So many say it’s a dead road… why did you continue to pursue this path?
As a Stylist I try to pursue as many different creative paths as possible, editorial is a rewarding and fun avenue for expression.
5. While on set, how do you stay focused?
I don’t! I love a chat
6. Share with us the most unexpected thing that has happened while on set, good or bad.
I never kiss and tell
7. Favorite quote or quotes you live by? And how do u apply them to your work? What is your personal mantra?
In the words of the Wu-Tang
Cash rules everything around me cream get the money dolla dolla bill y'all
Eventually all the free hard work will pay off
8. Is there any one experience(s) in particular that you feel has made the biggest impact on your career?
Getting to work alongside one of my best friends being creative together has probably had the most positive effect on me professionally.
9. What do you believe is a common mistake within the industry? And what can others do to avoid being a cliché?
Probably stop using the word fashionista
10. If you could go back to the beginning of your career, what piece of advice would you give your newbie self ?
Chill out kido, and trust your instincts
11. Favourite adult beverage? Why…and when did u first have one?
A cup of tea, kids shouldn’t be drinking caffeine