Photographer: PETER SCHREIBER @ www.lilamanagement.com
Styling: Katharina Klug @ www.artistgroupmierau.com
Hair/Makeup: JOHN ELLIOTT USING M.A.C. COSMETICS AND ALCINA HAIRCARE @ www.artistgroupmierau.com
Model: Daniela Kocianova @ http://www.munich-models.de
Fine Art Retouching: MARTIN KULA
FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER INTERVIEW
1. What does this collection say about your mindset when you were creating it?!
Me and my Stylist want to mix and match the clothes to the colors of the background.
2. Where do you most often find inspiration from? And when you lose it…what do u do to find it?!
From my travels and my family. If i ever lose it, I go sailing!
3. What do you look for and lookout for… when putting together the perfect set team?!
To me the right mix of professionalism & fun is my recipe!
4. Why editorial, session work? So many say it’s a dead road… why did you continue to pursue this path?!
Editorial work is the ONLY way to stay creative and follow the beat of time! To me it´s like holidays, it charges my batteries!! !
5. While on set, how do you stay focused?!
Don´t need to, am on fire all day long!
6. Share with us the most unexpected thing that has happened while on set, good or bad.!
On a shoot in Africa, a cobra passed right next to me, whilst I was lying on the ground!! Thank God nothing happened!
7. Favorite quote or quotes you live by? And how do u apply them to your work? What is your personal mantra?!
"Fear is stupid, so are regrets“ Marilyn Monroe-one of the most fascinating women ever!! !
8. Is there anyone experience(s) in particular that you feel has made the biggest impact on your career?!
Chatting with Peter Lindbergh and finding out what a normal and easy going guy he is!
9. What do you believe is a common mistake within the industry? And what can others do to avoid being a cliché?!
Always being"ON" Just be yourself.
10. Favorite adult beverage? Why…and when did u first have one?!
Gin Tonic-am drinking it since I was 20 Years old!